It’s important that you read this page. By accessing this website, you agree to what’s set out below.
www.aegontennis.co.uk is a website operated by Aegon UK Corporate Services Limited ('We'). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC170062 and have our registered office at Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9SE.
- This website is published by Aegon UK plc (Registered in England, No. 3679296), registered office: 6 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YE.
- This website is issued in the United Kingdom and is intended for the information and use of United Kingdom residents only.
- This website is for information only. It isn’t intended to offer advice and isn’t to be taken as in any way offering advice.
- This website isn’t an offer to sell any products of the companies within the Aegon UK Group. If you want any advice on any product, please consult your financial adviser.
- Aegon UK plc has the copyright in the pages of this website and the material and information contained in those pages. All rights are reserved by Aegon UK plc.
- The pages of this site, may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted, or used by any party except for the purpose of downloading for private, non-commercial, viewing purposes or where we’ve given our prior written consent. You must not alter anything on this website. No material from this site may be used on any other website and no links may be created to this site without our prior written consent.
- We may make changes to the information on this site at any time without updating this page to reflect those changes and we won’t be liable for errors, omissions or for information becoming out of date. If you’re in any doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information on this site, or if you require any further information, please contact us.
- Any software is downloaded at your own risk. We don’t guarantee the suitability of any software that is downloaded and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- We won’t be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, malicious software, or any unauthorised access to or alteration of the website. We don’t guarantee that the contents of this website are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. Those linked sites are not under our control. The provision of a linked site isn’t evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there. We don’t accept responsibility in any way for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or for any material that you encounter when you leave this website (whether knowingly or not). In particular you may be going to a website that isn’t owned or operated by a regulated financial services company.
- We don’t guarantee that any email sent to us will be received, or that the contents will remain private during transmission. If you’re concerned about this, then please consider other means of communication. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that any electronic message or information you send to us is free from any virus, malicious software or defect that may harm our systems in any way.
- Aegon UK plc and its subsidiary companies will use any personal data you have given to provide product information requested and to keep you informed of any changes to that information. We may also use your data to record any sales made from your initial enquiry. If you contact us by email, we may store your name and address to help us contact you. We won’t pass any personal data to third parties unless you’ve given your consent to this or where we’re required by law to do so.
- The terms of, and use of, this website shall be governed by the law of Scotland.
Aegon UK plc
Aegon UK plc, Registered Office: 6 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YE, Registered in England, company number 03679296.